Step 1: Install cross base
- Carefully place the base on a flat surface, at installation site.
Step 2: Install Base Pole
- Place the base pole on the center of the cross base.
- Align the holes of the base pole with the holes of the cross base.
- Using the Allen key, connect the base pole to the cross base with the bolts and washers.
Step 3: Fill Base
- Remove the cap from each of the four pieces of the fillable base.
- Tilt the base so that the hole faces up.
- Fill up the base with water or sand.
- Once full, place the cap back on and make sure it is properly closed.
Step 4: Install Fillable Base
- Place the pieces of the fillable base over the cross base.
- Pass the base cap through the base pole and foot pedal.
Step 5: Connect Umbrella Pole to Base
- Carefully slide the umbrella pole onto the base pole.
Step 6: Install Bottom Pole Knob
- Locate the hole in the back of the umbrella pole, towards the bottom of the pole.
- Screw in the knob.
Step 7: Install Crank
- Locate the crank hole on the side of the handle.
- Install crank by simply pushing it in the hole