Step 1: Install Solar Panel
- Place the solar panel on top of the umbrella.
Step 2: Base Set Up
- Carefully place the base on a flat surface, at installation site.
- Remove the caps from both sides of the base.
- Fill base with water or sand.
- Once full, place the caps back on and make sure they are properly closed.
Step 3: Connect Umbrella Pole to Base
- Place the pole over the base.
- Align the holes that are at the base of the pole with the holes on the base.
- Using the Allen key, connect the umbrella pole to the base with the bolts and washers.
Step 4: Install Crank
- Locate the crank hole on the side of the handle.
- Install crank by simply pushing it in the hole